This project translates datalog programs to Unix shell scripts. It can be used to preprocess large tabular datasets.
- translate a Datalog program to a Bash script (→ Datalog mode)
- translate a SPARQL query and an OWL ontology to a Bash script (→ SPARQL/OWL mode)
- it can be used from the command line (→ API)
- bash (no support for other shells, e.g., sh, tcsh, ksh, zsh)
- POSIX commands cat, join, sort, comm, ... (e.g. from the GNU coreutils package)
- AWK (e.g., MAWK or GNU awk; install MAWK for better performance)
- You can obtain the source code here.
- We describe how it works in the technical report